Are you aged 16-25 with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)?
Bexley IASS offers information, advice and support for young people with SEND including:
- choosing the right school or college
- help you understand about SEN support provision
- finding opportunities to improve your skills
- getting your views heard about the support you need
- provide advice on how to apply for an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP)
- making your Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) easy to understand
- finding out what other services and help are available
At Bexley IASS we offer honest, fair and clear information.
We can give you advice by phone, email or face to face.
This page will explain what you need to know about your rights and what help and support you can get.
Young people with SEND can access websites and documents specifically for them.