Do you need help with....

young man with downs syndrome with older man, both laughing

Your Education, Employment or Training 

  • Understanding SEN Support at School or College
  • The Education, Health and Social Care Plan (EHCP)
  • Your post 16 options
  • Your Post 18 Options
  • Leaving education & finding work
  • Traineeships and Apprenticeships 
  • Going to University

Your Wellbeing & Mental Health 

  • Taking care of your wellbeing
  • Mental Health Support
  • Putting you in touch with people to talk to locally and nationally 

Health & Social Care

  • Learning Disability Register
  • Booking your Annual Health Check
  • Continuing Care
  • CETR / DSR 
  • Understanding social care support
  • Early help
  • Care assessment under the Care Act
  • Personal Budgets
  • Preparing for Adulthood
  • Safeguarding
your opinion matters
Local offer banner

Preparing for Adulthood 


  • What does PfA mean?
  • The Law & Guidance
  • The PfA Guide

Your rights & having your views heard

  • Understanding special educational needs Law
  • Understanding your rights in Education & moving to University
  • Your rights in work
  • Having your views heard
  • What to do when things go wrong

Your Local Offer in Bexley 

  • The Bexley Local Offer
  • Advice & information for Young People living in Bexley
Skip to content