Are you ages 16-25 with special educational needs and / or a disability?
How can IASS help you?
Bexley IASS offers information, advice and support for young people with SEND including:
- choosing the right school or college
- help you understand about SEN support provision
- finding opportunities to improve your skills
- getting your views heard about the support you need
- provide advice on how to apply for an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP)
- making your Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) easy to understand
- finding out what other services and help are available
At Bexley IASS we offer honest, fair and clear information.
We can give you advice by phone, email or face to face.
This page will explain what you need to know about your rights and what help and support you can get.
Frequently asked questions from young people with SEND:
Useful information and links for Young People:
Bexley IASS are currently updating this section of our website.
We would welcome your comments and suggestions!
Let us know what you would like to see added to the pages in the young peoples HUB here: Contact Us
What is a Local Offer?:
The Bexley SEND Local Offer website provides information about Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) services for children and young people aged 0-25 in Bexley.
The Preparing for Adulthood Young Peoples section of the Bexley Local Offer ( PfA ) provides information specifically for young people aged 14 to 25 years old.
Bexley Local Offer PfA page:
Bexley Local Offer for young people